The right switch (H) is the main (right) switch for on/off, output selection and instant turbo on high-output mode.
The left switch (L) is the auxiliary (left) switch for on/off, output selection, strobe and SOS on low-output mode.
Press and hold either of the switches for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
In high-output mode, single click the auxiliary (left) switch to enter the previously used output on low-output mode; press and hold the auxiliary (left) switch for 1.2 seconds to enter strobe.
In low-output mode, single click the main (right) switch to enter the previously used output on high-output mode; press and hold the main (right) switch for 1.2 seconds to enter turbo.
In high-output mode, single click the main (right) switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→Turbo.
In low-output mode, single click the auxiliary (left) switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High.
Press and hold the auxiliary (left) switch to cycle through Strobe→SOS.
Instant Turbo / Strobe / SOS
With the light switched off and unlocked, press and hold the main (right) switch for 1.2 seconds to enter instant turbo, single click the main (right) switch once again to enter previously used output on high-output mode.
With the light switched off and unlocked, press and hold the auxiliary (left) switch for 1.2 seconds to enter strobe, single click the auxiliary (left) switch once again to cycle through Strobe→SOS.
Lock: With the light switched off and unlocked, simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds, the light will blink 2 times on Eco to indicate locked status.
Unlock: With the light locked, simultaneously press the two switches for 3 seconds, the light will be activated on Eco.
* In locked status, clicking or pressing the switches will activate 2 one-second blinks to indicate locked status.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe and SOS. When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled.
The light does not memorize strobe and SOS, press and hold the auxiliary (left) switch to enter strobe.
- First switch off the light and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the light.
- When charging, the charging indicators will flash from left to right to display charging status. The five indicators will be constant-on after charging is complete.
- Be sure to close the anti-dust cover once charging is completed.
Power Bank Function
- Switch off the light and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into the light, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the digital device with a USB Type-C port.
- Single click either of the switches to begin discharging, the indicators will recede from right to left to display the status.
- Be sure to close the anti-dust cover once charging is completed.
- Only Eco mode is available when charging, while all modes are available when discharging.
- The normal charging time is approximately 4 hours from depletion to full charging, with the included 45W adapter.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
Battery Level Indication
With the light switched off, single click either switch to check the battery status, which will last for 3 seconds.
- Five blue lights on: 100% – 80%
- Four blue lights on:80% – 60%
- Three blue lights on: 60% – 40%
- Two blue light on: 40% – 20%
- One blue light on: 20% – 0
Intelligent Brightness Downshifting Sensor
The flashlight has a built-in intelligent sensing circuit. When the light head is close to an illuminated object (about 60mm) for more than 1.5 seconds, the flashlight will automatically downshift the brightness level to Eco to avoid danger caused by high temperature. When the light head is away from the illuminated object for more than 0.8 seconds, the flashlight automatically recalls the previously used output level.
*As objects of different materials and colors reflect differently to light, there may be slight deviations in the sensing distance.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high-output mode for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of the mode.
- Working at high-output mode, when the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output of high-output mode is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, the flashlight will automatically downshift to High output of low-output mode.
- Working at low-output mode, when the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the leftmost battery level indicator constantly blinks blue to remind you to timely recharge the battery.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation. Recharge a stored battery every four months to maintain optimal battery performance.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge battery.
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlight Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- The LED of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the entire light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.
- If any of the information provided in this manual is changed, the new version of the manual shall prevail; if your included user manual is an old one, it acquiesces that we won’t send a new manual.