The round tail switch is the tactical switch for instant activation.
The oval tail switch is the functional switch for output selection and instant strobe.
Tap the tactical switch to silently and momentarily turn on the light, release the light will go out.
Fully press the tactical switch to constantly turn on the light, press again the light will go out.
With the light switched on, single click the functional switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High→Turbo.
With the light switched on, press and hold the functional switch for 0.5 seconds to enter strobe, click the functional switch once again to turn back to the general mode.
With the light switched off, press the functional switch to enter strobe, release the light will go out.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe. When turned on again the previously used output of general mode will be recalled.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of Turbo mode.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the light blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Remove the battery from the TK16 V2.0 and plug the included charging cord into the port on the battery, with the other end plugged into a USB wall brick.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the light tail or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.C: Use incompatible 21700 battery or the first-generation Fenix ARB-L21-5000 battery.
Solution: Use the designated Fenix ARB-L21-5000U, or Fenix ARB-L21-4000P battery.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.